Products > Employment Screening
If we could only judge a book by its cover! The reality, however, is that regardless of one’s interviewing skills and experience and references, a prospective employee’s trustworthiness and credibility cannot be determined through interviewing alone or reviewing a resume. Recent statistics indicate that falsified and inconsistent resumes are on the rise.
Thorough screening of job applicants not only helps you select the most qualified individual for a position in your company, but also helps to promote a safe and secure environment for your existing personnel.
Employment Screening Reports can include:
- Credit Report
- Criminal Background Record Search
- County, State or Nationwide Searches
- Social Security Verification
- Department of Motor Vehicle Records Search
- Education Verification
- Employment Verification
- National Sex Offender Search
Consider the benefits of utilizing our Employment Screening Services:
- 24-48 hour turnaround time
- Endorsed by the Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and Industry, as a “value-added” product.
- Scope of service is not limited to Pennsylvania
- Personalized customer service from an experienced Credit Bureau staff member
Contact Susan Connors at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-397-8144 ext. 153.
--Amelia’s Grocery Outlet