Products > Tenant Screening
Property Managers and Landlords can cut their financial losses significantly by selecting tenants carefully. Tenant Screening is a proactive measure designed to assist you with the selection process. While there are no guarantees that a tenant will not default on rent payments, engage in criminal activity or inflict damage to your property, properly screening prospective tenants will certainly enlighten you to past behaviors that may indicate a pattern of unwelcome behavior.
Tenant Screening Reports can include:
- Credit Report
- Criminal Background Record Search
- County, State or Nationwide Searches
- Employment Verification
- Residence History
- National Sex Offender Search
Consider the following benefits for utilizing our Tenant Screening Services:
- 24-48 hour turnaround time
- Credit Reports returned to you instantaneously
- Scope of service not limited to Pennsylvania
- Personalized customer service from an experienced Credit Bureau staff member
Contac Screening Support at email@example.com or 717-397-8144 ext. 153.
--Hartman Underhill &